Purely CRM is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (CE) / Power Platform developer to become a core member of our team. The CRM Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization, and integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (CE) / Power Platform. This is a contract position to last the length of the project, we are looking for resources who can provide full-time cover of 40 hours per week and part-time cover of at least 24 hours per week. Rates will be based on experience.
As a Purely CRM Developer you will:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the client.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
This opportunity is for you if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related area.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, understand the full stack, and have worked extensively with Dynamics 365 CE
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/15/16/D365
- Experience working on an agile development team
About Purely CRM
Purely CRM Consulting Inc is 100% focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As a team, we have been involved with Dynamics CRM since version 1.0 which dates back to the early 2000s and we bring a combined 50+ years of experience. We stand behind Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and the quality of our work in order to provide the best service for our clients.
Our offices are based in Downtown Vancouver.
Local candidates preferred, candidate must reside in Canada and must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Required language: English, excellent written and spoken English required